Search the Catalogue
Our Preschool Literacy Programs are interactive programs designed for a child and adult to share. Parents will learn strategies to engage their children in simple, effective literacy activities that enhance communication and development and help prepare them for success in school.
- an interactive story-focused program shared by caregiver and child.
- designed for children aged 3-5 who are ready to sit and listen for up to 10 minutes at a time.
- focussed on picture books and flannel board stories, music and songs, accompanied by a variety of props, puppets, actions and instruments.
- approximately 45 minutes in length.
StoryTime no longer includes a craft component. Join us for our Crafts in the Afternoon instead.
Group size limited to 20 children.
Registration opens: Monday, April 22
Dates: May 8 to June 13
Group A: Wednesdays at 10:30
Group B: Wednesdays at 1:00
Group C: Thursdays at 10:30
Please note that:
1) You must be a Airdrie Public Library cardholder to participate in programs requiring registration. Cardholder fees will be waived in cases of financial hardship.