Search the Catalogue
Airdrie Public Library has a year-round book sale located in the foyer of the library.
- Purchase an APL Tote Bag and fill it to the brim with book sale books for $4
- Fill a plastic grocery bag up for $3
Regular Book Sale Prices
- Magazines $0.10
- Pocket Books $0.50
- Children's Hardcovers $1.00
- Adult Hardcovers $1.00
- Oversized Paperbacks (Trade Paperbacks) $1.00
- DVDs, VHS, CDs $1.00
Airdrie Public Library is happy to accept the following types of new and used materials:
- Fiction in very good condition
- Paperbacks in very good condition
- Nonfiction in very good condition & published within the last five years
- DVDs, CDs and Book CDs
We cannot accept:
- Materials that are damaged, yellowed, mouldy or in poor condition
- Text books
- Cassettes or Video tapes
Donations may be added to our collection or used to generate funds for the library through the Book Sale.
If you would like a tax receipt for your donation, you will need to provide documentation from a professional appraisal. Appraisers can be found in the yellow pages under "Appraisers."