Search the Catalogue
Airdrie Public Library provides proctoring services to students registered in licensed educational institutions. Students requesting exam proctoring should contact Lynne at (403) 948.0600, ext. 8365.
APL Members: $25.00/exam
*Please note: Starting March 31, 2014, these fees will change to $40.00/exam for APL members and $80.00/exam for non-members.
- Exams will be proctored in the McCall Meeting Room when a supervisor and space are available (Monday through Sunday). Any exceptions regarding time and location must be arranged through the Library. Multiple bookings will not be taken for the same time period.
- Students requiring an Internet connection for their exam may use the laptop in the McCall Meeting Room.
- Students are responsible for printing, postage and any other charges related to the exam and must bring their own pens, pencils, calculators and other exam equipment. The Library will cover the cost of faxing answer sheets.
- The Library requires a minimum of one week notification in order to schedule proctoring.
- Proctoring is subject to the availability of staff and office space and the needs of the Library.
Online subscription access to thousands of product reviews and ratings.
Online, full access to newspapers from across the country and around the world. Includes photos and puzzles.
Learn to speak over 40 languages online. English courses also available!
Find your next great read with book recommendations.
Research career and educations opportunities. Get resume and cover letter help.