Library Services Toggle navigation
- Using the Library
- Information Services
- Technology & Computers
- Your Account
- All print jobs are subject to Airdrie Public Library (APL) staff approval and we reserve the right to deny any print job. We will not print anything that is or looks like a weapon, or parts of a weapon, or infringes on copyright or intellectual property rights.
- You may not use our 3D printing service in a commercial capacity.
- APL staff will not make modifications to a file on your behalf. Any files we receive are assumed to be final versions and ready to print.
- Some objects will require support material to complete the print to make the item more stable while printing. In these situations, you are responsible for the purchase and removal of this material.
- If your item is not picked up within one month, APL will assume ownership of the printed objects.