If you live in the City of Airdrie, Rocky View County, or within the Marigold Library System area , you can get a free Airdrie Public Library card.
A valid Airdrie Public Library card is required to borrow materials and access eResources.
With your Airdrie Public Library card, you can also register with ME Libraries. ME Libraries lets you go in person and use your Airdrie Public Library card at other public libraries across Alberta and borrow their materials. However, you are not able to use their eResources or register for their programs. Make the most of your library card and access more items for free! Sign up for ME Libraries or find out more here.
To borrow from academic or specialized libraries you can get a TAL card at the Airdrie Public Library. A TAL card lets you go in person to borrow materials from these libraries. However, you do not have access to their eResources.
- 100 items may be borrowed at a time
- Books, audiobooks, CDs, magazines - 3 weeks
- DVD/Blu ray - 1 or 3 weeks
- Popular Picks - 3 weeks
- Video Games - 3 weeks
*These loan periods apply to Airdrie Public Library materials. Materials brought in from other libraries may have different loan periods.
- $0.10/day for all adult materials up to a maximum of $10.00
- $0.10/day for all children's and young adult materials up to a maximum of $5.00
- Items borrowed through other TRAC libraries are subject to the same overdue fines as Airdrie Public Library
- Borrowing privileges will be suspended when fines or other penalties reach $10.00
- To pay your fines and fees online, login to your library account by clicking on TRACpac Login
- You may place up to 25 holds at a time
- Items are held for 7 days.
- Please suspend holds if you will be away for an extended period of time or cancel holds that are no longer desired; these actions can be conducted in person, by phone, or online by logging in to your TRAC account
Requesting items outside of TRAC
Request items outside of our library system from both public and academic libraries. Visit Alberta Relais Resource Sharing to search, find and request items.